Sharing Stories, Anyone?

Hello Mibba!

Haven't made a blog in like a week, so I thought I would just type a little one real quick. So I kinda have way to many stories going on right now, which is totally fine, but I felt that I should share them all upcoming and ongoing stories that is.

So allow me to break them down for everyone right here:

The Ocean City
Type: Original Slash (this is a co-write!)
Summary: Josh is engaged to the princess of a underwater city known as Atlantis, he loves her, he really does, but then he starting doubting his feelings as he bonds with her older brother, Cairo, who just so happens to be the prince of this underwater city.

Little Do You Know
Type: Teen Wolf Fan Fiction
Summary: Twelve years ago, Octavia Chevalier witnessed her parents brutal deaths, she left Beacon Hills to live with her grandparents in Nevada. She returns to Beacon Hills to avenge the death of her parents, but things are never so simple.

Ink
Type: Original Drabble Series
Summary: Kacey made a promise to herself to never love a man who didn't love her. Cole made a promise to never hurt a woman he didn't love. Both of them broke their promises.

Gravity
Type: Dylan O'brien Fan Fiction
Summary: Evie Tate had one dream, work on a Movie or TV set where she could do costume design or special effects make-up. Her family has always stopped her, but she's taken matters into her own hands. In the middle of the night, she takes her things and travels to California, where she meets the quirky and fun Dylan O'Brien, who shows her a world she thought she'd never see.

Fenris
Type: Original Fiction
Summary: Fenris Kingwood is holder to a powerful curse, since his thirteenth birthday he has tried to break free from the curse. He has searched far and wide for clues, and one day he ends up in a small town in North Pennsylvania, where many answers may lie.

Alright so those are all the stories I am currently working on. So that is me sharing my stories with all of you.

Now, I would like you to share your stories with me! I am in need of some stories to add onto my Master List from this blog:click!

I'm open to read anything aside from band fics! I'm sorry, but I'm just not into reading band fics, but anything else is fair game. So please share your stories with me!

Thanks for reading.

xoxo Christine
January 18th, 2015 at 11:53pm