Read This if You Have a Facebook or Twitter Account!

Hey guys, as some of you may know, I've recently started working with an up and coming business called Bow Wow Meow Cafe & Concierge. Bow Wow Meow hosts parties and other events, such as weddings, memorial services, etc for your four legged friends. We also bake fresh, human tested, pet approved treats like cookies and cakes. We are based out of New York City and are catering to the metropolitan tristate area (NY, NJ, CT).

We have hosted one party so far in Long Island for two dogs and a rabbit and are currently scheduling our next party for a group of service dogs who work at a local hospital. However, as I've mentioned earlier, we are still at the early stages of creating a business and that means we need some more publicity.

If any of you are willing to help, please "like" our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, and check out our website!

Facebook | Twitter | Website

Also, on our Facebook page, you will see a contest going on. We recently adopted an owl and need help naming it. Follow us and tweet at us or like our page and comment on it with a suggestion for a name! The contest starts today and ends February 16th. The person with the best name suggestion will be announced then (February 16th) and will receive a basket with all sorts of gifts for both you and your pets!

Thank you to anyone who helps, it is greatly appreciated!
January 19th, 2015 at 10:20pm