Hello | January 2015

Hellooo everyone!

I've been so inactive. Every time I say I'm going to start posting more often, I stop rather quickly. I'd really, really like to change that.

Recently I've been working on August & Isla, and I realized that the characters and what I wanted the story to be were very similar to Fools in Luxury, one of my other stories. Because of this, I essentially decided to combine the two. I deleted Fools. I'm too in love with the title, though, so it will for sure come back as another story with a completely different plot(which I'm super excited for). I got a huge spirt of inspiration one night resulting in quite a few chapters, which I'll be posting soon. The next three chapters I post of August & Isla will be the first three of Fools, though edited a bit, but everything after that will be completely new! I hope this made sense, and I hope you're excited about the fact that I'm actually going to post something new! I'm heading back to school tomorrow, so hopefully I can spend the free time I have before the workload starts piling up by writing.

I hope you're all having a great year so far :)

Some stories I've been loving lately:
1. Wildflowers by satellite mind.
2. Collins in Toska by saeglopur
3. Where the Wind Takes Us by swell
4. Summer of Midnight Kisses by the dalliance.
5. Worthy to Think the World Of by lovely youth
6. The Davis Effect by decay
7. Here With Me by ruines.
January 20th, 2015 at 01:21am