I Need You.

I could really use someone to talk to......like about stories and such. It's always helpful to have a buddy or two to talk ideas over with. I need someone who is good at keeping conversations going constantly. It's not that I am bad at keeping them going myself or anything. (I can be quite the chatter box) It's just that a lot of times it feels like I have to pull a conversation out of someone because they reply with one word responses or don't try to initiate the conversation any further.

I hope that didn't make me sound like a prick or that people bore me. That's not how I meant it at all. It's just nice to have people who can keep up with you in an interesting conversation. I love talking about my characters and story plots. I love listening to when others tell me theirs as well. Also, I just feel like it would be fun to get to know someone new.

A few details about me is.....I like writing Original Fiction now. Mostly all my stories have a heterosexual love connection going on. I like to read smut and stories where the male character really interacts with the female character not only physically, but emotionally as well.

I'm pretty nice. I try to treat people with kindness and respect.

I love animals! I have two cats, a dog and two gerbils. I enjoy watching my dog play with her squeak toy and my cats as they run all over the place. So we could definitely talk about pets!

I like food and to cook. Always up for conversations about favorite foods.

I dunno. This was probably an awkward attempt at trying to make new friends but if you are interested or don't mind some conversation, drop me a comment.
January 20th, 2015 at 04:20am