Looking for a Co-Writer for Hockey Story | New Stories I've Been Working On

Snippets of following content taken from my post on the joint stories thread:

So Calli and I have been discussing the plot for a hockey au story. It involves supernaturals: wolves, vampires, witches, etc. And we've pretty much developed this "verse" and how things are ran in this world. We also outlined/mapped out the possible "pack" conflicts - and even the super duper villains most of the characters face near the end.

If you love supernatural conflicts/actions and hockey, you know this is for you! (We are looking for one more co-writer.)

It is really hard for me to summarize what we've developed so far, so if you are interested, we will definitely keep you up to date! And we'll also help each other develop the storyline!

Basically each NHL team is a pack, coven, etc. whether it be witches, wolves, or vampires. And this is what we have so far (teams we have agreed will be included in this story):

Edmonton Oilers: wolves
New York Rangers: wolves
LA Kings: witches
Calgary Flames: vampires
Montreal Canadiens: wolves
Boston Bruins: bear shifters

Calli's team is the Edmonton Oilers and my team is the New York Rangers. Calli's OC is a wolf amongst the Oilers wolf pack and my character is a witch that hangs around the Rangers pack.

As a writer, you can develop your character, figure out how you can integrate/incorporate your character into the supernatural world, and immerse your character amongst an NHL team of your choosing (aside from Oilers and Rangers, that is!)

So if you are interested, we are more than open and welcoming of what YOU have to contribute to the story line!

PM me or Calli if you are interested! OR you can leave a comment on this blog, I'll definitely be looking!

Image

So I've been working on several stories, mostly outlining and two stories in progress so far. As you know, most of my stories are hockey-related and band-fiction. So here is a list of stories I've been working on as of right now:

- Sell Your Soul is a Derek Stepan (of NY Rangers) story I'm currently writing. I do not intend to post it until I am 100% done prewriting it. This story is the sequel to my Ryan McDonagh story, Paradise Lost.

- A story with the working title Dreaming Out Loud, which follows the lives of three sisters who leads individual "adventures" in three separate cities (and eventually it'll merge.) It is a hockey story of course and it includes Jonathan Toews (of the Chicago Blackhawks), Jamie Benn (of Dallas Stars), and Derick Brassard (of my beloved NYR.)

- A short Kendall Schmidt (of the band Big Time Rush) story with the working title Won't Stop You. I intend for it to only go to 5 chapters and it's something different I've been working on and outlining.

- The Boston Bruins are NOT my favorite team whatsoever, but I've also been outlining for a Reilly Smith story. I haven't gotten that far yet since this is just still recent for me.

Anyways, yeah, if you are interested in any of these ideas, stick around and I'll try to make it worth your while. I've been stumped with college and school work is absolute hellish so I'll be a bit slow on updating and everything, but I will try my best because writing makes me hella happy!
January 21st, 2015 at 05:47pm