Inspired and Wired With Words...

Hey all!

Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and an awesome new year!
I am all too aware that last year, I was so very awful at giving you updates, bad Stacey! So, I vow to you guys that I will update as often as I can...little and often, I don't want to rush through stories and end up getting writers block or being really unhappy with it.
So, here's the plan.

I have new fanfics on the horizon! Mostly 5 Seconds of Summer *dreamy sigh because Ashton Irwin* and One Direction *another dreamy sigh because Niall Horan*
I have also DELETED the last two chapters of My Hero, it was rushed and awful! So it is currently under re-work and I mean it this time!

I also want to set myself tasks of writing one shots, I want a one shot collection. So if you want a one shot here is what you have to do!
Message me with:
Name of character/s you & band member of your choice.
Hair colour, eye colour, personality ect.
If I feel I need anymore info I will shoot a message back! Don't expect it to be done within an hour though, I am trying to be more patient with my work so it could take a few days! I want it to be something you're proud of as well as me! Sound good? Great! So what are you waiting for?

I will read any fanfiction recommended to me, if you want me to look at something let me know! I will always leave a few comments!

Hope you're all well... Roll on summer!

Stacey
xo
January 21st, 2015 at 10:55pm