New Story Plot - What Do You Think? Plus Hottie Male Character!

New Year new book plots! Because I don't have enough to finish as it is... I mean every time I say to myself 'I'm not starting a new one until I finish another' I end up failing. My brain works against me though, seriously. When I'm on break I get no ideas, sometimes it's a miracle how I write chapters on vacation days. But when I'm back in college it's raining ideas and it's a deathtrap giving into my writer-needs because exams come on and I'm like "yeah, when... when did we learn this?"

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about .

Anyhow, I got shell-shocked with a new plot. Yep, totally failed at not writing it either. I'm almost finished with the 1# chapter. It's going to be either two books or three, the first one is called The Marked

Image

Finished the cover yesterday and I was very pleased with the result. Now onto boy territory! The MC is a girl, Chloe Clark, who started dating Wade Lancaster who transferred last year to her school. He's charming, funny and wicked (in all the good ways). And in my head totally looks like this

Image

(He's Derek Theler from Baby Daddy)

Here's a little summary about The Marked:

Chloe Clark.

That's me. The girl who's dating an amazing boy and just had the summer of her dreams. And there's only one more school year until independence day.

Everything was fine. Perfect - as perfect as a teenage girl's world could be. Until I got a Tattoo. No I didn't do it to piss off my Mom, I never even wanted body ink. It showed up out of the blue.

The strange headaches, dizzy spells and sharp senses might have something to do with this strange three-spiral Mark. Then there's this strong smell, it calls to me, pulls me to certain people. That same smell clicks a thought in my brain. Turning on a predatory switch.

An instinct to kill.

Something deep inside me has been sleeping and this Mark, whatever it does or means, it awakened it. But the worst part of it all, is that the people I'm attracted to kill also want to kill me.


What do you guys think?
January 22nd, 2015 at 04:46pm