Man, Just Let the Positivity Roll In!

Like I've said in a past blog entry, I'm working really hard to make 2015 a positive year for me and to work on myself. I spent all of 2014 in a relationship, and I just think I let myself get too caught up in that other person and lost focus on what I really wanted in life. So since that ended and I've been single, I've been trying hard to focus on my needs and to improve myself. And since I decided to make this year a good one, good things have just started happening. I'm now officially employed after struggling to find a job since August! Very happy about that because now I can start saving for a car, since I passed my road test at the beginning of January.

I'm starting college in September, but I'm going to work full time until then and even after I get a car, I still want to keep saving, because after I graduate I want to get my own apartment. I thought about moving out while I was going to school, because my dad and I haven't been agreeing a lot of things (he still creates stupid rules about boys and stuff and treats me like I'm 14 when I'm going to be 20 in two months) and it would be so nice to have that freedom, but I have to think logically and it would make more sense to wait until I graduate. I don't know, I'm going to play it by ear with the whole apartment thing.

I'm in such a good mood! Spreading positive vibes. What are some things you guys feel good about? You attract what you think about most!
January 23rd, 2015 at 05:33pm