Canada Is the Worst Country in the World

AND YOU MAY SAY, BUT GABBY WHAT ABOUT-

no.

Take your healthcare, gay marriage, mooses. Meese. Whatever they're called. Caribou. Take them all away. I don't need them if this is the cost. It is too high.

They mean nothing compared to the travesty us Canadians face today. The terror. The ABSOLUTE HORROR WE MUST ENDURE.

And what is this, you may ask? You poor, fortunate soul who does not even know what true pain is. What true sorrow is. Take a moment to appreciate your non-Canadian lives.

Curse you, parents. You had the entire world to immigrate to. Between Australia, Dallas and here... why did you bring me to this awful place? This post-apocalyptic wasteland?

THIS AWFUL PLACE WHERE THE DOLLAR SUCKS SHIT.

That's right Mibba. OUR DOLLAR IS WORTHLESS BASICALLY. AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

IT MEANS I HAVE TO PAY A LOT MORE WHEN I'M SHOPPING ONLINE. AND GODDAMNIT, THAT IS NOT FAIR.

Why is it that everyone else gets to pay twenty AND I HAVE TO PAY THIRTY? MY TWENTY SHOULD BE TWENTY EVERYWHERE. THIS IS RIDICILOUS. I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS.

I hope my capslock is truly emphasizing my pain.

But actually though, this canadian dollar thing needs to stop. I shop online way too much and this is putting a serious damper on my addiction. Why you do that, world? Why you do this to me?

I mean it's like 80 cents to the american dollar, and obviously in other places it's a lot worse, but damn that 20 cents adds up my friend. I only spoil my money away on multiple small purchases to create the illusion that I'm really not spending all that much and I'm not that broke. How can I keep doing this when you're forcing me to pay so much money? I don't think you're understanding how this works.

I NEED THIS SAILOR MOON BLANKET AND YOU NEED TO CHARGE ME NOT AS MUCH FOR IT.

It's like when they charge me more I'm like, no no no no, you don't understand. Stop that. I am poor. Do not blame me FOR MY COUNTRY'S MISTAKES. THAT IS ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF RUDE, WORLD.

I'm moving to Britain the pound is good that's what I need. I'm moving to England. Who wants me to live in their closet. I will share my sailor moon blanket with you. I also have an insane amount of tea.

That is little tiddy for the day. I haven't blogged in a while and I needed to release.

In other news, I haven't seen American Sniper but I have a feeling it's exactly how I think it's going to be. And if the actual guy the main character is based on (true story 'bout the guy bragging about killing so many "savages" and how he "hates those damn iraqis" as he so kindly puts it so sweet definitely an american hero) then I don't think it's worth my money. I feel like it's probably very anti-muslim propoganda type, and I may be wrong, but I'll just wait until I can watch it for free and make a decision.

Also fake baby lol.

BUT ANYWAYS, THIS IS GABBY, SIGNING OFF, SEE YOU LATER PUNKS (i say that affectionately)
January 24th, 2015 at 01:13am