Mommy Blog #2 || Baby Advice Please? || Slight Rant

So Ethan is almost 5 weeks old and I would like to say that there are times that I love him so much I want to squeeze him until hia eyeballs pop out and at the same time I hate him. and never been so sleep deprived in my life. Last night he spent about 6 hours crying with periodic naps in between for like 30 minutes. He was fed and changed and burped. He'd just cry every time he realized that I laid him down to sleep. I was so tired by 2am that I sat there an cried with him until my boyfriend finally woke up to help me with him. I only had about three hours of sleep and I started back at work today. Thankfully he's a happy camper right now.

I was wondering the other mommies do you have any home remedies that you used with your babies to help cure constipation? I think that's why he's had such a hard time sleeping. That or he legitimately hates me.

As for my rant... I was wondering is does anybody else get annoyed when they get a message for blog title corrections? Like I appreciate you blog mods helping out with my horrible capitalization in titles but I'm a lonely soul and when I get that message notification I think its someone wanting to talk to me and its only that and I get really sad. Is there a way to opt out of getting the messages but still get our titles fixed?
January 25th, 2015 at 06:16am