I Really Think My Brain Hates Me + My Throat Is on Fire

I really do. I already have enough of a story load, and my brain comes up with two more ideas for stories! Stop, brain! And they're the kind of ideas that nag and nag and nag and beg to be written and I'm over here like nooooooooo I don't have time. But I want to sooooooo bad. It also sucks that one of them would be a co-write, because I've had bad luck with my co-writers abandoning me in the middle of stories. But at least they're formed ideas, like I already have titles picked out and most of the plots. I just barely have time to write the stories I've already got (and the two unpublished ones just fucking sitting there D:) and I dunno how well I'd be able to handle two new ones. At least until the summer. I still may make up story pages though, just in case. God, what am I doing with my life.

(sorry if none of that made sense it's late and I'm tired)

And besides all that, MY THROAT IS ON FIRE. Like, I had to play in my university's pep band during the double-header basketball game on Thursday and I started coughing and whatnot and then by the next day my throat was all scratchy and it hurts to talk and cough and sneeze and exist. I slept pretty much all of today, that's how bad I feel. And I wanna sleep all day tomorrow but I have ethics homework and laundry to do and I need to shower. And I ran out of ibuprofen and have no money to buy more so I'll probably be super grouchy because my head and throat will be hurting and I won't be able to take anything for it.

Ugh, I just wanna go home. For real.
January 25th, 2015 at 10:01am