Cliche's Poll

Hi Mibba, so I've been reading a lot and a lot and a lot lately, and trying to write. (Not going so hot) And I've been thinking about the different types of cliche's and how I might want to warp them. So leave a comment about how you feel about the following:

1. That orphan girl meets a boy and he fixes her (I do this, but with a legit back story)

2. The badly damaged boy meets a good girl and she helps (I do this allllll the time)

3. Student/Teacher (I actually like this one, when done up nicely with a bow)

4. Character's knocked unconscious for convenience...I don't need you right now so I guess you can be in the hospital for the drama (HATE IT)

5. That character in the mirror description (Guys did I mention my lucious red locks and piercing purple eyeballs?)

6. A sequel where the couple has split up and must reunite...OR ELSE (This is a totally over done add on in my opinion, just put your characters to rest.)

7. Gay bestie and he's just so god damn happy and has ADHD and loves seeing you in the nuuuuuude

8. That arch rival blonde bimbo with fake nails and the basketball sized tits (everyone knows how much I hate this character, but I mostly feel for her back problems)

9. Girl gets a makeover and becomes ridiculous attractive thus gettin' all the boners (It's a nice revenge story, still stupid)

10. The sixteen year old player who goes for virgin (this in general makes me die of laughter. The idea that a sixteen year old has had soooo much sex and is good at it is beyond me)

So GUYS! thoughts???
January 26th, 2015 at 01:11am