Dance Moms?

So I'd always seen things talking about this show but I'd never seen it before until the other day when my mom was watching it on Netflix and I have to say, it's horrible. I mean I like to watch the kids dance but I don't know who's worse, the teacher or the moms, I mean I can understand the teacher a bit but only up until she stays showing favoritism and kind of treats all the other kids who aren't her favorite like crap, I mean at one point this girl Maddie was her favorite but her two best dancers were Maddie and Chloe and she'd cut Chloe's private lessons short to teach Maddie or show Maddie off and no matter how good Chloe did she'd never acknowledge it, Chloe got a part on a music video, she won the national championship and an expression award and got nothing but criticism, but if Maddie got something she praised her and if she messed up she comfort her. This girl Nia danced with an injury and got first and she got nothing from her, then she got a new favorite named Sophie and Maddie just got dumped.

However while can understand them too the moms ate just as bad if not worse, they are hypocrites, they bully each other and me moms as well as their children and its just awful and I just feel bad for the kids because they have to deal with that.
January 27th, 2015 at 12:16am