Over It.

I really am just so over life.

I say this all the time, but senior year is such a pain in the ass.

Like I have a creative playwriting stuff to do. It isn't that hard.

But then again, every homework I've been avidly avoiding to the last minute isn't hard. I don't try and I do well.

Got an 80 on an English Assignment I completely bullshited. I give no fucks about that class.

And I got a 99 on my Psych paper I dragged on 3 days to do. I sent it in THE NIGHT OF it was due. That paper was due before Christmas break. The teacher, who is also the head of our counseling department, says she wants to keep a copy to show future classes how a paper is done.

That's rad lol I thought I flunked that paper.

Now I have to review two plays I've never read a day in my life. (I thought I had the Ebook file for one of them but it turned out to just be a very, very long analysis of it.)

Why? Because I didn't wanna fork over cash for plays I knew I would only read once and wouldn't fully enjoy them cause they're school related?

Like, has that happened to anyone?

School has fully dragged the light out of my eyes for The Great Gatsby and Catcher in the Rye.

Second things I love become a grade, I become evasive.

I've been very evasive lately.

Meh.

On another note, has anyone ever read Death of a Salesman or Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Not even gonna try with Ruined cause it's as if no one knows that plays exist almost.

I keep saying to myself "No personal writing until school work is done!"

But I just really don't give a fuck. I have no motivation. I just wanna sleep and read books that I wanna read.

Whatever.
January 29th, 2015 at 02:08am