Abusing My Gif Powers

I’ve realized that making gifs is a power that I can dangerously abuse. I can capture any moment from any video and caption it any way I want. Some people have done this to make kid-friendly shows funny with swears or spread rumors like that Katy Perry gif that made her seem like a horrible ally for the LGBTQ community. So far, all I did a pretty good job of not abusing this power. All I’ve done is make nice gifs of live performances and music videos captioned with the proper lyrics.

UNTIL NOW.

Since I’m one of those crazy girls and always will be, I decided to have some fun. So I abused my gif-making powers by creating gifs that fuck with everyone’s heads by making it seem like Hayliver is real. Yep. And since only Mibba understands, I’m only posting the gifs on here.

Anyway, I’ve told you guys I’m going to write a fic about Hayley and Oli at Soundwave since in 2013, both Paramore and Bring Me the Horizon were performing at the festival. Well, a while back I watched the Soundwave interviews from both bands and wondered what those two would say if they were dating.

CUE GIFS.

Image

Image

I just imagine them being all excited about touring together for a bit and trying to be lowkey but failing. These fucking cuties. What have you done to me. Guys, I’m out of control and need to be stopped before I go beyond just gif making.

But that fic’s going to happen some time in the future. For now, I’m writing the baby fic we’ve all been waiting for (SO EXCITED). The first chapter’s almost done! Expect it to be posted this weekend and prepare yourself for the fluff.

So that’s what I did tonight. I have no life. Don’t look at me.

Deuces.
January 29th, 2015 at 10:42am