Cool

Today was cool.

I didn't have school today but I still went in cause a few girls and myself had to try and add some finishing touches to the things we have to do for Black History Month. I magically become in charge of the announcement quotes and bios since I'm not artsy.

Grades were due today. I got an 84 in both my Statistics midterm and Government final. (woo!)

Easily making honor roll this semester. Only reason I could not make it is if someone posts a bad comment.

I didn't do my Creative playwriting assignment. I thought I could make it up today but apparently since grades were due and they already entered (and greatly dropped) my grade...I said fuck it. The class is only half a credit and I feel that I can easily just drag myself back up to an 80 in that class. It went down to a 78 so that's not even bag.

Just *shrug*

I honestly have no motivation. I am honestly so over everything. Like just passing with nice grades in the 80's is cool by me.

I'm just not up for/ready to hear whatever bitching the two teachers who run it have for Tuesday

Really hype about my midterm and final grade, though. Especially since I was looking at half of my Stat midterm like "LOL I forgot how to do the thing!" and I didn't study in depth for my Government.

I think it was nerves though. It was the first time I took like big test and went in with a "I really don't give a fuck. Good vibrations, y'all."

Like I was really sitting there eating half a sandwich and popchips out of my purse in the testing room as people tried to help each other remember formulas.

I really didn't care.

And I still don't.

Imma pass tho.

Imma pass.
January 30th, 2015 at 03:25am