'Kay Guys || Laptop!

So the Geeks finally contacted me about my laptop. Bakarat has left the building. The guys down in Kentucky (where my laptop was shipped to be repaired) decided to reimburse me a new laptop. Unfortunately, I no longer have my Lenovo Ideapad. I now have a Toshiba Satellite. So now that I'm back up and running on a laptop instead of my sister's Kindle, I will be on regularly.

As for my contest; guys, the entry date is on Saturday. I've only had, like, ten people out of the two dozen entered get back to my PMs I sent out two weeks ago. I don't know if you guys will see this, but if so, this is the last call, almost. I have four or five more entries I have to read through and then I'll be ready to announce the winners.

I want to host another contest. I've had some "love" toward murderers / psychopaths. So I'm going to host a contest in February and March. It's going to be called "Purely Psychopathic" where I'm going to ask participants to get into the mind of psychopaths / sociopaths / murderers and write in the perspective of their own (or a real) serial killer. I think it would be a really great way to expand the perspectives you can write. I know in my story, Blood Lust. I'm getting to the point where I need to get into that mindset. And oh my goodness, this is going to be a great story.

Oh, and as for my stories, I will hopefully have my updates to Blood Lust and Cosmic Lovers. up by Saturday. If not, you can yell at me. I have so many ideas and haven't had any way to get them out. So this Saturday, be ready to see them updated. Also, people who read Solaris and Before You see, I regret to say that those stories went somewhere I didn't want so I had to take them down so I could rewrite them the way I had had them. So perhaps they'll be something I may start posting again. But as this point, I needed to take them down for my own mind. I'm so sorry if you really liked those stories, but I wasn't happy with them.

Well, thank you guys for being so patient with me the last few weeks.

~ Felix
January 30th, 2015 at 04:44am