YouTube Frustrations and Cross-Overs

Hey guys, Darcee here. As you probably already know, I have a YouTube account called Miscellaneous Misfits that I run with two of my best friends.

However, it didn't start that way. I started making videos in August 2014 on a solo channel I had called Marina Kamora.
But soon as I found more and more things to make videos about, I included my friends in many of them. So we unanimously decided to make a group channel called Misc Misfits.

This was all fine and dandy. But, all the people who had wanted to see us were already subscribed to my channel and not our groups. So, I decided to just turn my solo channel into the group channel.

Of course I'm realizing now, that our group doesn't get together as often as we did for challenge videos, so I'm trying to pick up the slack, solo, with gaming vids.

But, now I think I should just make a whole new channel again solo. I started that today and this has gotten waaaaay too complicated. Deleting one whole account that we didn't really use. Trying to transfer those videos to our group one. And then transferring my videos from the group one to my new solo one. It's madness.

It is 12:26 am here and I have an Astronomy lecture in 9 1/2 hours! Why am I still awake working on this?!

I really want to become more committed to my YouTube channel though. I love filming and editing the videos, regardless of whether or not they will actually be viewed by anyone. I mostly create videos out of hobby. I don't hold expectations of any future in this. Just lots of fun XD

My new channel is called Darcee Kamora because I got tired of constantly referring to myself as Marina Kamora. Though Marina is my middle name so they are both half accurate. I don't know. Just thought I'd take a moment to rant about this in a blog while I wait for one of the videos to upload >.<

Then I really need to go to sleep.

Question for you guys, first:

Do you all have channels? Or videos? If so I would love to hear about them! :D

Maybe we could even do a collab on one or something. I don't know if that's a thing, but I've heard about it before.

Anyways, bye guys!
Thanks for reading!
Have a great night! (Or day for some of you)

^_^
January 30th, 2015 at 07:33am