Confusion.

Okay, so my friend told me something about the guy I'm seeing that I had forgotten about until now because I was drunk when she told me. But, he dated my ex-boyfriend's mom. And his mom's a crack head. She's missing teeth. She's 30 something and acts my age. And, you know, she's my ex-boyfriend's mom.

Like, I know it's in the past and it happened a little while ago and whatnot, and maybe it makes me a bitch for being turned off but I can't help it, I am. I'm turned off. It grosses me out. Maybe she is a really nice lady, that's why I feel like a bitch. I don't know her all that well, so I can't say. I know that my ex-boyfriend (her son) never had anything nice to say about her and basically disowned her as a mother, though. And she's a freaking crack head.

I'm not one to talk, I've done drugs. I still do drugs occasionally. But just the thought of them together is really gross. Like, I have her cooties because now I'm sleeping with him. They say when you sleep with someone you're sleeping with everyone they've ever slept with, and everyone those people have ever slept with and so on and so forth. So I really do have her cooties! Which really grosses me out and turns me off.

But I really like him!

I'm so confused right now.

He doesn't know I know, either. But he did know that my ex-boyfriend was my ex-boyfriend when he met me. Actually, we met while I was still dating said ex. So it's like... shouldn't he have said something? Or maybe he thought I already knew? I don't know, but I am so confused right now and just don't know how to feel.
January 30th, 2015 at 09:41am