Upcoming Updates.

Hello guys!
I am returning from my long ass break! :D

I took a longer break than I planned because college hit like a shit tonne of bricks and my tutors dropped like 7 assignments on us all at once and I've only just managed to get through the majority of them and ugh. Life.

Between doing assignments, I have been working on my Lady Loki cosplay for my sister's photoshoot and Cardiff Comic Con. It's going pretty well so far. I'm please. ^-^ I'll post photos when it's done. c: I've also had a couple of shifts in work too. Fun times. But yeah. Life and stuff.

I'm not entirely sure how soon I'll be starting back up those two solos mentioned in my last blog. I have a few pre-writes ready for We Stitch These Wounds as that was my story anyway, but I haven't pre-written anything for Seduce & Destroy because it was Kas's turn but since it's not happening as a co-write anymore I'm gonna start pre-writing for it. Hopefully it'll be sorted in the next couple of weeks so I can bring them both back together and stuff. I also don't know how long it'll last. I think it left off at drama that I'm pretty sure only Kas knew the plans for, so I'm going to have to work my way around it and then I'll be ending it relatively soon because it's been there for way too long now with it unfinished and yeah. Rambling.

But yeah. Both will be coming back sometime in the next couple of weeks.

As for now, my Drama Llama friend Chrissy (a3r0dactyl) has returned! :D
Life pulled her onto hiatus for a while, but everything's okay now and she's back and still fabulous. She's updated one of our co-writes that I'm about to start working on the next update for, and then she's currently trying to figure out a way to bring our other co-write to a close and stuff. Things are good. ^-^

And look, it's on a Friday too! Even when I'm just coming back, I'm keeping my updates to a Friday. :') haha.

But yeah. I hope you've all had a good first month of 2015, and here's to the updates coming back and to the rest of the year! *raises glass because celebration*

Stay awesome dudes! \m/

-- AJB xo

Song of the day: Falling In Reverse - It's Over when it's Over.
January 30th, 2015 at 02:52pm