Fic Updates

So I Think I Wanna Marry You hasn't been updated in a really long time, and it's obviously all of my fault and I don't have any excuses. To save me a lot of stress and you all waiting time I'm just gonna take it down and turn it into a really long oneshot, chaptered fics stress me out a lot and I always panic about updating. It's not going anywhere, because I promised I'd stick to it and actually complete it (something I haven't done with any chaptered fic, ever.) It's just going to come back as a long oneshot that might intimidate some people and I'm sorry about that but at this point it's literally the only way it's going to get completed to be honest.

Couples Truth or Dare will definitely be mass updated soon, I have no excuse for that one either, but it was just going to be one of those fics that I updated when I had spare time anyway.

My Alex Gaskarth mattress humping fic will be completed soon, as will my doctor oneshot and my genderswap oneshot.

I have a few more ideas for some oneshots (chaptered fics are pretty much out of the question for me now.)

So Happy 2015 (though it is February now) and hopefully I can become better at this writing thing!
February 1st, 2015 at 11:32am