HELL NO! I DONT BELIEVE THIS.

[small]
I have been aiming at getting my writing better... so, i started an RP account on myspace.
This is one of my starters. Please don't steal :

Vicki sat at her desk, tapping gently to a rhythmn of a song she had been listening to on the way to work. Being a DCI at Scotland Yard, you get called out, not only to London, but the whole country. She knew this when she took the Job and moved. But she didnt know she would get it as bad as she had so far.
She rested her head in her crossed arms on the glass desk and stayed their for a while, until her PA knocked on the office door.
She lifted her head slowly and frowned, then tilted her head to the side.
"Yeah?" She asked, in a tired manner "Who, what and where?" She said, expecting it to be something big.
"Coffee break, anywhere you want, with whoever you want. But you need a break." She said and left the office.
Was she being told what to do now? Who was the Boss here?! She stood up, shutting down the screen of her laptop and tucked her chair under the desk. She looked threw her blinds, looking down at the nearest coffee shop and smiled, it was completely empty. She grabbed her bag and black military coat and walked out of her office.
She ran down the stairs, ignoring when people were calling her name for help or attention. She was apparently off duty and was going to make the best of it. And why not? She worked hard enough.

She ran across the icy cold road, wrapping her coat around her and entered the small coffee shop. It reminded her of home, back in Cardiff when she was younger, when it was her and mum out shopping, they would nip into a coffee shop when finished and get a coffee and a muffin and talk about things. God she missed her mum...

Walking over to the counter, she ordered a cappucino and was told to sit down and it would be brought to her, so once again, she did as she was told.She put her bags on the seat and got her book of her bag and started to read calmly. This was her version of relaxation.

My RP character is here :

www.myspace.com/victoria_carter_
October 6th, 2007 at 08:06am