Let's Be Friends!

All this talk (from all of us) about wanting this place to be more active and friendly like it used to be.. but yet, we're still so unmotivated.

Not good, not good.

Well I'll tell you what, I fully intend on getting active! And I totally think that all you guys should step up your game too instead of me trying like an idiot and then getting shot down and out of the mood because not many others are putting any effort into it.

In fact, I've already been working on it; reading blogs and trying to give thoughtful opinions and responses each time. Same goes with stories. Even sent out a few friend requests.

I still need work though. One field I haven't been active in is writing (Leave it to me). What do I have posted on here, two blogs? But that's because I am more motivated and into the thought of writing when people are active and I have people, friends to talk with about writing, goals, plot twists and yadda yadda.

Friendship Is Magic! So here's what I think we should do for this blog:

I will list five of my favorite things in the world and a random fact about me and if you love any of the same things then you can send me a request and we can start on this magical friendship! ^_^

Also if you took the time to read this and even if you don't like any of the things I list, you must still comment five things that you love and a random fact about yourself so others may see it, find out you like something they do, friend you and thus, we're making friends and getting active.

And even if we don't like the five little things that someone else posts, still feel free to send a request or drop a message because two things we all obviously have in common are writing and reading.

So get in there, be actively active and make friends! Don't make me look like an assbutt by not commenting.

Five things that I absolutely love are:
  • Avenged Sevenfold.
  • Supernatural.
  • Zelda.
  • Concerts.
  • Affection.
And my random fact is that I quote my fandoms and make references to them probably too often.

There you have it, do something with it.
February 3rd, 2015 at 04:25am