Wave Your Hands From Side to Side

I have been listening to this song for the last five days and have become decidedly much more happy/rachet.

OKAY. HI OMG HELLO I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH???

Well, here are some updates in my personal life: my anxiety's gotten a lot better, though every once in a while I do have to take something every once in a while because it does get a little out of control sometimes. But for the most part, I'm feeling a lot better, and a lot happier, which has led to me writing a lot more. I'll come back to that.

I also started my last semester of school, which is crazy because I just started almost a year ago. It'll be a year in almost two weeks. Amazing. Since school is getting so nuts, I might not be able to update as much as I want.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE POINT OF THIS BLOG!

Since I'm not always on mibba for my own personal reasons, please do yourselves a favor and follow my writing blog! I post pictures that inspire me and mixtapes I make for my stories and my fanfics and the like. I just started it, and I'm on tumblr almost every single day, so if you want to get in touch with me, that would probably be the best place to do it.

[url=www.magicalgyal.tumblr.com/]WOW AMAZING CLICK HERE WOW THERE YA GO BABE[/url]

I'm not saying that I'm not active on here anymore, which I am, seldomly, but for right now, I'm going to be much more active there. SO GET TO CLICKIN' AND FOLLOW THAT CUTE LIL BLOG THERE OK GOOD TALK GUYS
February 4th, 2015 at 12:14am