Some Dreams I Had

I remember being at a hotel, and I was sharing the hotel with Merle (my ex) and Alicia (his cousin), but Merle and I weren't together. Not sure why we were all sharing a hotel, but I was getting really annoyed with them so I went down to the eating area and brought my laptop and chilled out there. It was a really nice, fancy hotel and I think we were on a tropical island somewhere. There was something going on in the eating area, pictures were being shown on a big screen and there were a bunch of the guests all sitting there watching. I went outside to look around and there was this like... convention or something, maybe a market, with a bunch of different stands selling stuff. So much nice jewelry and clothes, I was in heaven but I was also thinking that I couldn't spend all my money. Then I woke up, while I was shopping for necklaces.

================================

I was married to a really hot black guy with dreads and tattoos all over, and we were really in love. He was so sweet. I told him that our sex life had become too boring, though, that we didn't do anything exciting anymore, it was the same old, same old. So one day I came home and our apartment had been completely redone and was beautiful, and I asked him how we could afford that he told me not to be mad, but he made a porno and it got a lot of views and he made a lot of money from it. I wasn't mad at all, I was really excited and we decided to start doing porn together, so we created our own porn company and became rich and had a lot of interesting and wild sex.

================================

I was talking on Facebook with my ex boyfriend Cat and I was asking him to hang out. He kept avoiding answering then finally told me I never apologized to him and he was still upset about that, so I started typing, trying to apologize but while I was typing my keyboard started to not work. All that came out was gibberish, and he was getting annoyed then told me that he really missed me. I wanted to tell him I missed him too, but my keyboard wouldn't work.
February 4th, 2015 at 07:20am