A Journal with alot of things on it. xD

My substitute once took away my camera, and he put it in the office and told me to get it afterschool.
I went to get it, they said there was no camera.
WTF!?
I talked to him later yesterday and he said he would ask if they had it or something.
Now I'm fucking pissed cause
1: My parents are wondering where my camera is
2: I want to take pictures
3: I want to UPLOAD pictures that are already there.
4: There are some pretty overrated things on there =/ ...

...
Grr.
Estupido teacher with a giant ass.

>.>
<.<
What else..
Oh yeah
I think the guy I like hates me =l
He won't hug me anymore.
=[
- - - - - - - -
Also, I might not be updating my story in a while, I'm quite busy with school and the such, and I get a huge amount of homework.
And I would appreciate if you would read my new story, I Don't Get It Anymore.
And I'm going to delete my story An Old Fashioned Love Song and possibly start a new one with the same title.
----------
And I'm also sick. It sucks.
=[
I have to breathe through my mouth because my nose is all stuffed and my ears hurt like crazy...
and I have a throat infection and I have to be like, eating/drinking something cold all the time or it'll keep hurting.
I already took medication but it had no effect.
But now I can't go to the mall with Ignacio if I don't feel better by tommorow.
D:
I must go to the doctor on Monday too.
Not because of my sickness by the way; it's personal.
---

Well now I'm going to get off of the computer and watch Degrassi until I sleep. =]

Bye Mibbians!
October 6th, 2007 at 09:47am