Being Sick Blows.

Seriously, fuck strep throat.
On Tuesday, I spent over four hours in the ER because I had a fever of 102. Couldn't swallow, didn't have a voice, was just feeling really shit. Was prescribed zithromax for the strep throat and was written off for school Wednesday as well.
I feel like I've been hit by a bus.

And then tonight, my fever spiked again. 101. Went to the Urgent Care near my house because they'll see you if you have a fever less than 102 degrees. Despite already being on zithromax (and telling the doctor that), I was prescribed amoxicillin too. Fingers fucking crossed it works and I can start to feel better.

But it really, really sucks because I've only been to school Monday and today of this week, doctor wrote me off for tomorrow so this fever can break. And it's the second week of the second semester. My teachers are gunna think I'm a really shitty student.
I really hope they don't think any less of me and I hope they understand - it's not like I can be at school with a fever. But, my Spanish teacher did post the results of our quiz. I made a 98. Woot!

And now, I'm gunna go heat up some chicken noodle soup, curl up in my bed and watch some Netflix.
I just want to feel better. :c
February 6th, 2015 at 04:39am