Question for All of My Readers

Shall I put more romance in my stories?

I don't know. I usually don't write a whole lot of romance in my stories. And if I do, it either goes too quickly or very, very slowly. I know a lot of people like reading romance and those type of stories, but I just can't write those sorts of stories. At least not the usual type.

Personally, romance takes second place or even third. And it shows in my stories. And I like a slow burn rather than a shotgun.

And I guess I'm more asking for the readers of Comes the Light than anyone else. I've just noticed more people have read My Little Mermaid, which is the one story I have that has more romance than any of my others.

If you want more romance in Comes the Light, who do you want to see get together? Do you want Hekate to end up with someone or alone? And if you do want her to end up with someone, who?

Then for my readers of Dust of a Star, do you want more romance? And who do you see Isis(the main character) ending up with? Who do you want her to end up with? Do you want to see the others end up with someone as well?

Basically, I just want opinions and help. ^^;
Now on to something else.

I just wanted to give a bit of an update. I haven't really worked on My Little Mermaid, Comes the Light, or A Promise. I have hit a road block on them at the moment. Mostly because I need to decide where exactly I want to take them. I have ideas, plenty of them, but I haven't decided on which one I want to go with.

If any of you want to help with that and don't mind spoilers, I would appreciate it. ^_^
February 8th, 2015 at 08:59pm