My First Date!

So, last night was my very first date, and it was amazing.

I was really nervous. Like, sick to my stomach, shaking nervous. Every car that went by our house I was like, "Is that them?!" and my mom was like, "No!" I. Was. Dying.

When the finally got here, my mom told me to go to the door, and I was walking at a snail's pace to the door. I stood there, staring at my mom like, "Oh my God, this is really happening!"

When he walked in, I couldn't even look at him. I mean, we had talked every day for a month prior to us meeting, but I was honestly about to vomit. My mom had ordered pizza and a soda before he arrived, and the pizza guy pulled up as soon as David's mom left. I was still shaking as I signed the receipt, and carried the pizza and soda in.

We ate, and David and I talked to my mom, but not to each other. Then, the most embarrassing thing happened. My cup of soda was on the floor, and I knocked it over with my foot. As if that wasn't bad enough, I fell back onto the sofa. I was so embarrassed! My mom later said it was an ice-breaker, and I now agree.

When my mom left the room, David put the movie into his laptop, and we started it. We held hands, and talked through the majority of the movie. The last ten minutes of the movie, I had my legs resting over his. When the movie was over, David got on his laptop and I texted Zoey.

My mom and I took him home, and I got out to walk around the van to get in the front seat. David was standing there waiting for the kiss I promised him, so I leaned in and - bam! We kissed! My very first kiss, ever!

Next weekend, my dad wants to meet him. So, we have to pick a time to pick David up on Saturday, and we're going to get ice-cream or coffee or something, and maybe see a movie. I'm stoked!

So, yeah. This is what has got me so ecstatic recently.

Yeah ♥
February 8th, 2015 at 09:27pm