Baking Commissions!/Update!

Hey guys.
So, I got hired to bake some things for a near complete strangers wedding (my cousin). Woo hoo! Yeah, I have to make 1,200 cookies for a wedding coming up in two weeks. All together, I'm getting paid the cost for supplies and $180. Not bad for my second commission. I'm aware that that's a steal for my cousin, but eh, I'm thirteen and don't plan on really doing baking commissions, so this works out for me, too. Yeah, That's why I haven't been on Mibba since.. Thursday? Well, I'm happy about that.

Besides baking, I really need to get some advice on NaNoWriMo. Well, I have a couple questions about it that I'm hoping you guys know. So, what exactly is cheating on your NaNo project? I know that NaNo is in November, and the challenge is to write a novel in 30 days, but would it be cheating if you start planning out aspects of your novel before November?

Ooh, new chainmaille idea that I just have to share! So, those pop tabs that are on on soda cans, if you take those and sand them down to a round edge, then attact two together with double jumprings and hook it together with a steampunk key connecter. I'm very excited to try it. I'll be sure to post a picture when I get it done.

That's it for now!
xoxo Detts
February 10th, 2015 at 03:44am