Disturbed.

So earlier today I randomly saw the mug shot and news article over Facebook of a local guy here who was arrested for sodomizing a 3 year old girl. He didn't really look familiar so I thought nothing of it. Well my man called me on his lunch break and was telling me that his one friend told him that guy was the one in the news.

So my man was baffled because the guy was a guy that use to work with them! Like, dude........both me and my husband's minds are blown because this guy sat across from us at my man's work Christmas party year before last. Not to mention that we gave him a ride home one time.

That's been over a year but it blows my mind, ya know? It's fucking sick! Anyone who messes with children or abuses them in such a way is sick in my opinion. He's in jail and people are already out for his blood but it's fucked up. Apparently the child was his girlfriend's first kid by another guy. The guy himself has a kid with her but it's really disturbing. And what has been going through my mind is, I wonder how long he's been like that or if there were other kids?

Most of the time with child molesters, they don't just up and commit those acts right off. They entertain the idea for along time or at least have the urges before acting on them. It's just shocking but at least they caught him. I can only hope that the child is still too young to remember and can have some chance of putting this behind her.
February 12th, 2015 at 04:49am