Story Recommendations III

Hii everyone! (:

So here's the third blog of stories that I've read and loved on Mibba. Feel free to check them out! And if you have stuff of your own/others that you love as well, do leave a link here and I'll check it out ASAP. If you want to take a look at the previous two blogs, here are the links: I and II.

The first story for today is called,


Type: Original fiction
Rating: PG-13
Authors: KillerPenguins

Summary:
The pressures on gay teens can be overwhelming–to keep secrets, tell lies, deny who you are, and try to be who you’re not. Remember: you are special and worth being cared about, loved, and accepted just as you are. Never, ever let anyone convince you otherwise.

To be honest, I only just read this yesterday, and it made a HUGE impression. It's very well written and has an unparalleled degree of honesty that you're bound to love. Plus it's inspiring, and touches a sensitive issue, as you can see in the summary. If you haven't read it yet, then go DO! You're missing out something totally amazing!

The second one is called


Type: Original fiction
Rating: PG
Short Description: Step one: get a cat.
Authors: Shayney92

Summary:
Sixteen year old Stephanie has come up with an idea of ruling the world. She will let nothing and no one stop her from her goal. But first, she needs a cat, a sidekick and a plan.

Alright, this is one of my personal favorites. And I'm honestly grinning like an idiot while writing this, but this particular story is simple amazing. I LOVE LOVE and LOVE it! It's about a young girl, who's devious and sassy, and plans to take over the world. The writing in this story is humorous with Stephanie's inner thoughts making you burst out with laughter. If you haven't already, go check it out!

And that would be all for today. Meet you all tomorrow, with another two stories! B-Bye!

And have a happy day. (:

On a side note, if anyone of you has read a few of my previous blogs, you'd know I'm over obsessed with my little cousin who was born last November. And man, I'm so happy, he finally stayed still enough to let me take a picture! Hahahaha! Here is the link!

Isn't my brother such a sweetheart?! Oh yeah (Don't you dare say otherwise! Hahaha XDXD)
February 12th, 2015 at 06:34am