I've Been So Busy

Seriously, like I want to stay on a kind of schedule with my story updates because it's my goal in 2015 to finish at least one story (though I'm aiming for all of them), but I started my new job and I've been working like crazy since I started. When I get home, like I just don't feel like writing, I just want to relax. And I still try to maintain a social life, too, so yeah... My life's been kinda go, go, go lately and I just don't have time to sit down and write a new chapter right now. Well, I suppose I do have the time, but when I do have the time all I want to do is relax and not think too much.

Anyways, I'm going to try to update as soon as possible, but I'm also moving out on the first of March so I have that to do, as well. I've been trying to work a lot of hours to be able to afford it and be comfortable, then I'm going to have to worry about moving and stuff and unpacking and all that fun jazz. So the next update for any of my stories may only be sometime in March. But, like I said, I am going to try to get an update done sooner, it just depends on how tired I am and stuff.

But don't worry (for anyone who actually does read my stories) I haven't given up on them or anything, that's for sure! If you've read any of my previous blogs, you'll know that I'm making 2015 the most positive year that it can be, and so far it really has been. Got a new job that I love with an awesome boss, going to college in September, moving out of my dad's place with two girls so I'll finally have my freedom, my dad's giving me his car because I finally passed my road test... It's all good stuff! I'm still single, but that doesn't worry me too much. Being single isn't as bad as some people may think that it is, honestly. I have friends who are there for me and who listen and I still get laid. I have the benefits of a relationship without all the fighting and bullshit! I'm willing to wait as long as it takes to find the right person, I don't want to settle for a dysfunctional relationship and I most definitely do not want to settle for another asshole. When the time is right, it will happen.

Cheers everyone, and I hope that all your guys' year is going just as good as mine is so far! And if it's not, don't stress. Life is always going to have its ups and downs, you just got to ride the waves and remain positive.
February 12th, 2015 at 06:56am