Story Recommendations V

Hiii everyone! (:

First off, Happy Valentine's Day! :D I know its a big day for couples and stuff, so yep, go have fun guys! And in case you're a happy single/have nothing to do, watch the Cricket World Cup with me! Haha. Its currently the match between New Zealand and Sri Lanka going on. And its going good! :D (I honestly don't know whom to side with for now, but tomorrow's a given. I'm with India!! Because I'm a citizen and its a face off between India and Pakistan. I hope all the teams do awesomely well!)

Oh shoot. This WILL go off topic if I rant any longer haha.

The first story for today's recommendation blog is,


Type: Original fiction
Rating: NC-17
Short Description: M/M Original Fiction: A story of choices, lies, prejudice, friendships and love. (first book in the 'Country' series)
Authors: A.J.

Summary:
If anyone asked Levi Parker years ago where he saw himself in the future, he'd swear up and down it wouldn't be here; not in The Boar's Head tavern in Wyoming. He hadn't been here when Henry Parker was alive and he sure as hell hadn't wanted to inherit it when Henry died. After Levi makes some important decisions, he's ready to sell the tavern and leave Wyoming to return to the comforts of home in sunny California.
After all, nothing and no one is keeping him in Jackson Hole, or is there?


This story too, is one that I came across only day before yesterday. And even though I'm FAR from finishing all of it for now, it definitely is an amazing piece. You're going to love everything about it, from the descriptions to the characters' conversations. But what I especially adore is Levi as a character. He's simply amazing, and despite the serious storyline, his thoughts will definitely have you grinning sometimes (they had me, so...yeah). Plus, the plot is way too good. This is actually a mini novel, and its completed, with a sequel. So if you haven't, go check it out already! (:

The second one is called,


Type: Fan fiction
Rating: PG-13
Short Description: Luke is sent to his father's house for the summer because of his bad attitude and activities, but everything is about to change because of Ashton. [Lashton FanFic]
Authors: maudaah

Summary:
Luke is sent to his father's house for the summer because of his bad attitude and activities. His mother is hoping that a Summer away from everything will do him good, but Luke has no intention to change. What will happen when the young and handsome Ashton crosses Luke's road? Everything is about to change.


Okay, I'll be very honest. I have no idea who Luke/Ashton are, but this one story, you have to go read. It's simply amazing with a cute plot that will make you have mixed feelings for the characters, especially Luke. He'll give you a bittersweet feeling, though Ashton is simply a sweetheart. The story has reached its end too, though I'm still not done with it. So if you haven't already, go take a look!

That would be all for today. If you have a story of yours/others that you'd like to recommend, go ahead and leave a link here. I'll check them out ASAP. (Thanks to charity_hope for leaving me a one shot on the last blog!) Also, if you'd like to check out my last four recommendation blogs, here are the links: I, II, III and IV.

So, let's meet up again in my next blog with another two stories! B-Bye!

And Valentine's Day or not, have a happy awesome day guys! (:
February 14th, 2015 at 06:10am