Not Another Walking Dead Fanfic?!

So here's something I've been thinking of: Since August (Or September, I don't remember which now) I began a story temporarily titled 'Choppers' (Term for awesome motorcycles) I've never posted it anywhere, and according to my computer, it's 856 pages in length currently. I need to do a rewrite because when I first wrote it, I used the information I had, and now some of it is minorly incorrect or has major faults (It's a The Walking Dead fic, and I know I'll get raked over the coals in a fact is wrong or something)
Also, I just heard the theme Reconciliation by Bear McCreary and felt reinspired to write more. It's not the typical 'Daryl Dixon finds a girl and takes her to the group and they fall in love, happily ever after'. It's a tradgic story that isn't going to be remotely close to that.
So now it's up to you guys, would you like to see another non-Daryl Walking Dead fanfic *That involves NO shipping between the real characters and original characters?* Let me know if you'd have any interest in reading it, if not, then I'm not going to bother editing the old one. But I will if someone wants to read it. But the catch is that you'll have to comment your answer, I can't read your minds.

-Thanks
February 15th, 2015 at 11:07pm