Amazing Day!

So today was an amazing and fun day. My husband and I dressed up fancy. He wore a nice blue dress shirt with black tie and pants. I wore dressy black pants, flats, a blue cami with jacket thing. I curled my hair and felt overall pretty for once.

We first went to see Fifty Shades of Grey. We waited til today so that we wouldn't be sitting right next to someone. Luckily it wasn't packed so we had the first ten rows nearest to the screen practically to ourselves. I really enjoyed the film. Was interesting to see the characters come to life on screen even if they were of course different than what I'd imagined in my mind from the books.

I have my reasons for liking the books/film so I'm not really interested in why others don't. I've heard plenty of arguments and negative opinions about it so I'd rather just not hear anything else about it which is why I'm not writing a long blog about why I enjoy the series. I found it interesting and we'll leave it at that.

We then went to eat after the movie. Yummy Japanese food. After that we came home and had some steamy loving time. I love my husband so much and it was great to have such a romantic day together. Sometimes the daily grind of work, bills and family issues can detour a couple from being able to constantly focus on each other but we try as much as we can.

He bought me chocolates, a giant card and a stuffed bear. ^_^ I bought some lacy lingerie and gave him a special surprise as his gift. :P Anyway, today has been great. Hope all of you had an awesome weekend. I'd also like to say that I'm SO GLAD that I have an open mind and active imagination. Sometimes if you spend your whole life judging and hating things, you will miss out on some great experiences.
February 16th, 2015 at 06:24am