I Made up a MCU Spinoff Universe || Universe 681

Okay, so if you've read what I've got so far on Cyan, you'll see that Fawn has been inserted and connected with various Marvel characters. Well, that's not just it. 

I've got 11 fucking original characters. And I'm not talking about y'know, original characters as secondary. No, guys, this universe will have a shit-ton of different plots on different places and I still need to polish a lot of things but I'm so happy about it cause they're all connected somehow!

So, the main story is around Fawn, Tony, Lily and Steve. Bruce comes in, too, and Peter Quill as well, obviously. I decided to make Tony gay because fuck you, he's Tony Fucking Stark and I want him to have a gay crisis. Pietro's with a guy, too. I don't know, I just let my mind do it, yeah?

This universe is mostly based on the MCU, but I'll change a lot of things, such as the Mandarin, Steve's awakening (maybe), adding zhank and Janet, as well as T'Challa, and a but about the Winter Soldier and The Dark World. I also want to put so many characters such as Zemo, Enchantress and the Executioner, the Abomination, GAMBIT SINCE EVERYONE ALWAYS FORGET ABOUT THE MUTANTS and I will have everything just so, extremely, connected.

I'm happy. Satisfied. Just wait and see.
February 16th, 2015 at 05:22pm