Don't trash my friends!!!

Ok.. I bet every single reader out there who is bothering to read this will have had to stand up for their friends.. not just because its the right thing to do.. but because we feel we have to. Its the duty every good friend fulfills..
And so as a good friend. I am hereby going to post this journal... (random i know)

I absolutely HATE it how people can just bully others! its not right! its not fair! and its definitely not acceptable!! They honestly have No idea how much words hurt!! and like you ask them to stop but they just never listen.
And when the victim.. who is being bullied actualyl finds the courage to stand up for herself instead of letting the bully walk all over her... all the bully actually does is act all scared so people can FEEL SORRY FOR HER!!!
I'm not trying to be mean or anything.. but HOW PATHETIC IS THAT

1) a conversation i had with a random person.. who wasn't actually involved in the actual situation.

R.P: ......Nancy, don't you think it's so unfair that a fat person is going to beat up a skinny person? I mean that's just not right.. she has no right to do that...

Me: First of all.. just because people are not as skinny as you doesn't classify them as fat. And ***** is NOT going to beat up that cow.. you honestly think.. that I of all people would let my friend get in all that trouble for HER?

R.P: Why are you friends with ***** anyway? she's such a cow. she shows no consideration for others and she's so RUDE

Me: Well.. first of all she's NOT a cow.. my friends don't generally 'moo' like most of the insane population do... 2nd.. how can you judge her if you don't know her? She's stuck by me through thick and thin... if that's not consideration than what is?
and anyway.. in case you haven't noticed.. EVERYONE IS F*****G RUDE........

So yea.. as you can see...
Its really hard when the people dissing your friend is actually sorta your friend too.. its SO annyoing but you still need to do the right thing..
You need to keep standing up for your friends because you know they'd always do the same for you.. no matter how hard it is.
And anyway... most people would probably admire your courage and wonder how you do it..
but just standing up for him/her won't do the trick.
you actually need to make sure he/she isn't going to get bullied again because whats the point if its going to keep happening?

Stand up on a table and do some public speaking.. have a stress at the bully.. talk to a counsellor.. make a public annoucement.. whatever..

As long as it helps it should be ok i think

and yes.. its so argh when the bullies were actualyl your former friends cuz they actually have the power to turn on you by talking about your past when they really have no right to. especially if its private.. but anyway.. nothing was ever meant to be easy and i think thats cuz half the fun comes from overcoming your fears, and accomplishing things you didn't think you would be able to complete...
October 6th, 2007 at 07:17pm