Just Another Day

I'm an adventurous person, but when it comes to professional circumstances, I don't even think about throwing caution to the wind. I sing, as I may or may not have mentioned before, and well usually when it comes to rehearsals there is always a date and a time set for it. However, this time there is no date nor time--not even the place! The people that are asking for us to sing (when I say us I mean my colleagues and I) haven't communicated these specific details, and I detest not knowing that.
Hopefully I will find out sometime today, that would be ideal.
Anyways, I hope that today is a good day, I need a good day. I just took a test without studying for it and personally I think that it could go either way because its not like I didn't know the material--I just didn't study it. I've never been the kind of student to rigorously study for every single test, in fact I was the student that would always pay attention to every single thing the teacher said and then I would memorize the sound of their voice along with what they'd say. When I would take the test I would remember the teachers voice and how it sounded, along with what words they'd say and what not, and that is how I'd manage to get good grades and not study.
Actually, the only time I ever studied at school was when I'd take a math test, I suck at math.
February 17th, 2015 at 04:15pm