For My Readers

You know what?

I'm seriously considering not posting any more of my stories on here. I get next to no feedback and barely any readers. Yes, I know that is partly my faulty. But! No one seems to care enough to just send a comment saying they want more.

I know I'm pretty new here. I've been on here two to three years. I have to go back and count. But when I started there were many people to talk to, and most were friendly. Now this place seems deserted or just for people whining about not getting readers or spilling everything about their life. Ahem. Which I'm sort of doing now. Sorry. XD

I thought this was a writing site and had hoped I would get more feedback than I have.

I don't know. Maybe I have grown out of this site and just feel like most of the people on here want to read fanfiction, which is fine. I actually do the same, but original fiction seems to get a whole lot less attention unless it's paranormal or even supernatural.

I'm not going to stop writing, and you might one day even see a book by me. ^_^

But I'm going to stop posting any more of the stories I have on here. Decision made. No more posts unless told otherwise.

And what's sad is that the readers of those stories won't even read this blog. So I might have to put something up on all of my stories saying something about not posting.

Just so everyone knows, I am writing for me. But I am posting for all of you. And that is why I'm doing this.

If by some happenstance a reader of mine actually reads this and wants me to post a chapter or something of the sort, message me, or comment on the story you want me to post on.

So as you can see I'm not leaving the site, just...being all but inactive on it.

Ciao,
Natalie
February 18th, 2015 at 08:39pm