BDSM Advice || Nik Gets out of His Comfort Zone

So yeah, I need a lot of BDSM advice.

Hot topic: 50 Shades of Grey. We all know about that book, we've all heard about it and its movie coming out. And I remember thinking "oh, great, so there's a BDSM book ariund that people actually read and feel as if it's a great thing? I am so happy for the BDSM community" but NOPE.

I hate that book.

It's a really bad fanfiction, let's face it. I honestly thought I was reading something from Quizilla, and I just replaced the names with ztwilight characters and just - no. The characters are bland, the plot is flawed and don't even get me started on the similes and horrible, HORRIBLE adjectives. Seriously. I was laughing half of the times.

So then I thought; "hey, I've read only a few BDSM one-shots on Mibba from time to time, but I haven't really read a good, long, satisfying BDSM story. I wonder how it is."

So here you Mibbians, my desr internet family, comes with book recommendations, advice on how to start and where to go and maaaaaaayyyyybbbbeeeee how to start my own BDSM story.

It'll be either fanfiction (Loki seems like a great character to start with it) or maybe an original. Anyway, I feel like I should really start improving my sex scenes, and so it begins with the friends with benefits ideas and brainstorming! Woohoo!

No, really, I suck at sex scenes.

Ah, to homo or to het? That's the question. I, personally, as a guy, would like to see the point of view from a submissive man. I've only read hetero BDSM and it's always been the guy the dom, and the woman the sub. I'd love to see this switching up.

Thanks for reading and plleaseeee recommend me stuff.
February 19th, 2015 at 07:32pm