Bored... So Maybe I Should Write Something

I spent the day doing a homework assignment for my positive psych class which was basically just living a Beautiful Day in which I spent 8 hours doing things that I enjoy and enjoying them. So basically I ate food I really liked, read Harry Potter for 3 hours, watched a movie (The Other Woman-- got a few good laughs out of it!), and watched a few episodes of Friends (which I love being able to watch completely in order!).

But now I am sleepy and not ready for bed-- I mean, come on, it's 10:15 p.m. on a Saturday. I can stay up later than that... usually.

Anyway, I want to write... just not sure what I want to work on. But if you read any of my stories, let me know which one's and I'll try and update one of them. I have several stories that need to be updated/finished.

Here's the list of stories I'm willing to work on:

-Blackout: Pete Wentz is a demon. I love this story. I just updated this last night, but wouldn't mind doing so again so soon.

-The World Forgot: original story. Really need to try and finish this.

-Chasing Pavements: Tom Hiddleston. College AU in present day. Started the next update and I have ideas. Just being lazy with this one.

-Uncaged: Original story. Thinking about deleting what I have so far and reworking it--which is something I never do, but I barely know what I'm doing with it. Sigh.

-Controlled Demolition: Pete Wentz, teacher/student, cliche. Need to finish this. Only has a few chapters left. Again, being lazy with this one.

I also just had a vague idea for a new story. I recently purchased all of Sia's 1000 Forms of Fear (which I love so much and I am currently listening to on repeat) and kind of want to write a story based on the album. We'll see.

Anyway, if you read any of those and have been waiting for me to update it, just let me know. If you don't read any of those but something piques your interest, definitely check it out and comment and tell me to update or something.

I guess that's all I've got! Gonna go stare at my stories and try to motivate myself!
February 22nd, 2015 at 04:22am