New Blog Layout // New Stories Coming Up

Hello everyone! I do seem to blog more often (which can easily be done, seeing as I did not blog at all before). I just wanted to put this up because I made a new layout and I wanted to show it to you. I hope you guys like it the way I do.

On another note; I have new stories coming up and one new two-shot posted.

Mal de Mere
This is a two-shot about sirens. I worked really hard on it and it felt like it was something I needed to write cause it kept bugging me (plus pinterest inspiration never seems to end as well).
I know the first of the two chapters is really long but please check it out? I promise you it is worth it. I will update the second half next week.

I also am working on a short story about 1966 segregation and interracial relationships.
I am so excited and scared about it. It's a topic that has always interested me and when I watched the first episode of the second season 'American Horror Story' I got really inspired to write it. Mind; it has nothing to do with horror, at all. I hope I can do the story justice, and therefore we (I am co-writing this with the amazing Artist vs. Poets (Chelsey)) will focuss more on the relationship than the true history. We will however try to keep it as historically just as possible.

With her as my co-writer I am slightly less afraid, cause she is an amazing writer.

My questions to you guys:

1. Would you be interested in the short story I am currently writig? Is it something you'd read?
2. Would you kindly check out my two-shot?

Bye!
February 22nd, 2015 at 02:54pm