My Life

So as of late I haven't been on Mibba in a while. My life has been in an uproar, between work and family I have been in a tail spin. I haven't been able to get my head straight.

First off my job is in retail, I'm an assistant manager. And being so that means I have to step up when the store manager isn't available. Normally it's not a big deal, because my boss lives like 45 minutes from the store and I like 5. But with her being pregnant and due any day now, I've been put into the position of being boss. Granted I wanted the position at one point.

So going back to November, the staff and I were told that my store manager wasn't going to be returning to our store once she had the baby. With that meant the position was open. I put in my application for the job. And since then I've been training to be the store manager. I pick up extra hours, and missed out on time with my son..

Well the store was due for an inventory and a remodel. Which the store remodel was suppose to be on the 5th of this month. And then inventory was the 12th. But because we ended up getting a new district manager he changed the date of the remodel. It's not due to till the 15th of March..

But now that my store manager is almost due, they decided to bring in extra help. But with out telling us, they brought in replacement for our store manager. So all my hard work went down to drain.. Not that I'm complaining or mad.. But at the time I was pissed. Now I could careless.

But if not to add to the stress of my life, I found out I'm pregnant. And in my line of work that's not a good thing. Since I have to throw freight and do actual heavy lifting. Granted my boss works but she doesn't do anything that could hurt her baby. And she has people like me that do that, but now I can't because I'm a high risk pregnancy.

So now today I was informed that my store managers' last day is Friday, Saturday she'll be transferred to a new store. Well that's great for her, but it means hell for me. I don't know if this new manager is going to work out well.

But with that I put in for next week to take my vacation. I plan to just sit around and do nothing. I don't have the money to do anything really. So it will be just me and my computer, and cleaning. lol But hopefully I'll be on more. So to those roleplaying peeps of mine, hopefully I'll be on more to reply to all your post.
February 26th, 2015 at 05:14am