Photoshop, Finals Week and New Cat!

Okay so it's been awhile since I posted something but that's mainly due to the fact I've been busy with school. Plus I've also been playing Sims 4 and doing stuff on photoshop. Well I just got back into photoshop it's been a month and I'm kinda rusty on that. So I might being doing a request blog. Keyword: might.

But yea, I survived finals week. I've passed classes but not without stressing out over passing. My anesthesia was pretty touch and go for awhile but I passed. Barely. But I'll take it and be able to go on with my class which I'm happy about. I know what I have to work on and I'm going to. I've got 20 weeks before my externship to master the things I need to. I've got faith in myself that I'm going to do that!

Also there is another reason why I haven't been updating. Her name is Chevy.
Image

She's cute isn't she?

She's also a big distraction because she loves to lay right by me whenever I try and get stuff updated. Sometimes she'll try and play with my fingers and other times, like right now, she'll sleep. She's a sweetheart! I got her from the Humane Society couple weeks ago. At first my boys didn't like her. Crue accepted her within a couple hours but Motley? Motley it took almost two weeks for him to get used to her. Now they're like attached at the hip. They're always snuggling with each other. It's adorable.

Anyway, that's my update on my life. I'm going to go do stuff on photoshop. If you want to talk, feel free to message me. I don't bite; promise.

-Steffanee
February 28th, 2015 at 07:26pm