#TheDress Fan Fiction Featuring Harry Styles.

SOMEONE WROTE A FAN FICTION ABOUT HARRY STYLES AND THAT HORRID DRESS. I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW, I CAN'T EVEN.

Image

I was Googling Harry Styles as research for a one-shot I'm writing when I saw an article online that COSMOPOLITAN posted! You can find the article below. The story is also apparently on Wattpad.

Someone Wrote *SeXy~* Fan Fic About Harry Styles and #TheDress

I just want to briefly interrupt myself to say that I'm kinda upset with Cosmo for the title of their article. By the way they wrote *SeXy~* in there, it's clear that they're totally dissing fan fiction writers, which is not cool. Shame on Cosmo. I'm glad I've never bought an issue. Getting back on topic...

BUT HARRY SEES BLACK AND BLUE WHILE THE OC SEES WHITE AND GOLD.

But seriously, WHO REALLY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT DRESS? I mean, I honestly don't know what made that go viral! It's also, in my own opinion, pretty ugly. However, who am I to judge another's tastes in apparel, right? But really though? WHY IS THE INTERNET AT WAR OVER THIS GODDAMN DRESS?

Personally, I saw White and Gold, but whatever - YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THE COMPANY THAT MAKES THAT DRESS, ROMAN ORIGINALS, DOESN'T HAVE A WHITE AND GOLD VERSION OF IT, THEY SOON MIGHT BECAUSE THEY'RE CONSIDERING MAKE IT DUE TO HOW IT ALL JUST BLEW UP.

Just to let you guys know, their sales fucking skyrocketed and have gone up by about 347% (I think) according to TMZ.

But yeah, someone wrote about #TheDress and Harry Styles. It's pretty genius if you ask me because she's definitely striking while the iron's hot.

Thoughts?
February 28th, 2015 at 07:29pm