All out and Over - the New Co-Write

Hello, you beautiful readers. How are you today? Me? I'm doing great since Leanne and I started a new co-write. New, you ask? What about Underestimate Me, you ask? Well, we are not posting (at least I think we're not posting) until Rowen and Josselyn.... Oops! I about told you the ending. Not really, but keep reading at I might.... :)

Okay so enough joking. I wanted to tell you guys about All Out and Over. It's about a fortune teller, Madame Malory aka me, who gets double crossed (cheated on) by the handsome, wild child, lion tamer Dmitri. Now he cheats with this beautiful, yet kind of dirty, fire eater named Cara aka Leanne. Now Cara and Malory have this bond, not going to tell you how or when just that they do. And they both know a little something about the lion tamer. The circus is a dangerous place for people like Dmitri and Cara, especially when Malory is playing the game.

Oh and not to mention... The outfits we are describing are completely sexy. :) I mean look.

Madame Malory
Image

Cara the Fire Eater (this image will eventually be edited better, Promise :)
Image

Stick around, guys, and I might give you a little preview of Dmitri... our man candy for the moment. And maybe Rickets, our local abomination. :)

~Nikki
February 28th, 2015 at 07:37pm