It Still Hurts- It's Not Fair!

I don't expect everyone to remind, or for it to constantly be on peoples minds, but I'm still hurting guys. My best friend in uni, she is amazing by the way, comments on how she can't go a day without speaking to her Mum, how much her mum means to her, what they have planned, and it still hits home every time that I will never see mine again. Another's parents come down today, so her and her mum went out to get their nails done and have some mother daughter bonding, I've never done that with my mum, she was always to sick. I'll never be able to do that.

Earlier the guys upstairs of the block I live in, asked about mothers day, asking when is it and what people are getting for their mum, all I'm giving is a bunch of daffodils for her grave, and another to put next to her picture.

How is this fair? Can someone please explain to me, why it was fair for me to loose my mum at eighteen. I know people have lot their parents younger than that, but it's so cruel. There are people I know that complain and rant about their mums. That are completely horrid to them, then have the audacity to complain to me. I feel like screaming at them to be grateful! Their mum care that is why she nags you! Not to be a pain or a bore but to look out for you. Also remember this before you complain to me about your mum......I DON'T HAVE ONE! I LOST MINE! MY MUM IS GONE! I'm never getting her back!

I just want to give her a hug. To be able to ask her advise. Even the chance to do everything we never got to, due to her being ill. I just want my mum back. I'm sorry that you haven't spoke to her for 4 hours but I have gone over a year with out speaking to mine, and not due to rubbish phone signal either. I'm sorry you feel a mothers day card is a waste of money, I'd happily buy one if I could. Think about things before speaking, cause it really does hurt being reminded constantly over the things I cant do. I don't need your kind reminders I have enough of my own.
March 1st, 2015 at 01:03am