I Just Got Somebody Fired!

So I went to a tattoo studio that was doing a Friday 13th special on tattoos. $20 dollars got me a tattoo that stays within a two inch circle. I ended up getting drumsticks to add onto my Fiction tattoo. I figured that would be a good idea because who can mess up drumsticks, right? Well the tattoo artist I got, never introduced himself, never carded me and well, didn't do good drumsticks. I wasn't expecting amazing detailed work but I wasn't expecting a tattoo that looks like a random X either. The lines are shaky and uneven and all around, not a great tattoo.. I have five others, so I know a bad tattoo when I see it.

My mom being my mom flipped out and made a comment on the tattoo studio's Facebook. Well one of the artist is going to redo it after she made a comment about me getting it covered up. The guy that originally did it, offered to redo it. Both my mom and I said no, because I'm not risking it getting jacked up anymore. But since he did crappy work on my tattoo, he kinda got fired.

I FEEL SO BAD!

Like my crappy drumstick tattoo got someone fired. Did he do other crappy work and my tattoo was the final straw? I'll never know. Or maybe it was because he was so unprofessional with me. Seriously he didn't introduce himself and didn't card me. I know I look over 18 but damn! The tattoo artist I usually go to still cards me and she's known me since I was 19! She's been tattooing me for four years! All my work is done by her except two! The only reason why I didn't go to her was because A) not sure her studio did the same deal and B) the studio she works at is like cross town!

Just because I signed a damn piece of paper doesn't me anything. I could have been lying.

Anyway moral of the blog. I feel bad. I know I probably shouldn't but I do.

Bright side? I get my drumsticks fixed next Sunday!
March 1st, 2015 at 05:34am