I'm Back

I haven't been here for quite some time. By my estimation it's been almost 8 months. And honestly, I never felt like I fit in well on Mibba, which is probably why I left, but I can't remember.
The reason I felt like i didn't fit in, if that WAS the reason that I left, was probably because I never wrote anything. If I did write something, it was a first draft that I published at 2 in the morning and then deleted promptly.

Recently, I got kicked out of school for non-attendance. I just couldn't go, because I felt like i didn't fit there, and I felt like that in part because I never went.

Do you see a pattern forming here?

Anyway, since I'm not going to school for a while, (yes, I know that's illigal, but I've got meetings and such that give me a window of school-less time, and I am going back eventually) I need something to take up my time.

I was trying to figure out what that thing would be, and then I realized: School is a preemptive measure, right? We do it because we might need it at some point. Its like training for the job market and capitalism and being an empty vessel of a person and such, yes?

Well I have no preemptive education for my adult life anymore, because school is no longer a factor. So I need to take matters into my own hands. Since I want to do something literary in terms of a career, it would be lucrative for me to practice writing and editing and looking critically at literature and such while I have the time.

Which is why I'm back.

AAAAAAAAnyway, all I'm meaning to say is that I'm here, I'm queer (but that's not really relevant right now), and I've got two (sort of new) stories up and I'd be totally pumped if you read them or whatever. If'n you've got a story you'd like me to read, I will (though I'm not big on fanfiction) simply because I've got nothing better to do.

Glory and Thanatophobia , if you wanna read 'em.
March 1st, 2015 at 05:51am